The Ten Guidelines from Evolution define the quality known as Human-ness – as perceived in the River Story from the content of Indigenous culture and writing.
All the land was under law and shaped according to the Stories and Songs providing intelligence and order in respectful ways. The necessity to tabulate and explain the rules is because of the looming global extinction. Otherwise they are contained within the lifestyle, thoughts and spirituality of humanity and have no need to be written because they are meant to be lived. They let people know life is about ‘living’ as opposed to ‘survival’. This is defined or understood further by the concept of good will being valued as elevating the ‘quality of life’ amongst all.
1. Keep sacred all land and species of Mother Earth who provides clean air, water, food, meaning and Law.
2. Remember evolution’s lessons and the universal obligation to leave the natural environment healthy and congenial for following generations.
3. Teach all children to share back food before they learn to walk (and instil sociability).
4. Be respectful in all relations with people and Creation (and find Law).
5. Be reflexive, and so reflect on relations to enhance reason.
6. Be responsible in all relationships (and achieve custodial ethics).
7. Be accountable in all relations (and maintain harmony).
8. Ensure relationships are reciprocal (and enable peace and justice).
9. Maintain active good will in relations with people and Creation (and cooperation becomes normal).
10. Allow consensus to emerge from convivial discussions when making decisions.
(This allows people to avoid voting and to carry no leaders – and warfare becomes obsolete).
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE GUIDELINES ARE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND MAY NOT BE USED OR COPIED WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM HUMANIZE MEDIA PTY LTD, IF YOU WISH TO USE THE GUIDELINES PLEASE GET IN TOUCH